me either. I have seen bits and pieces of episodes of Glee, and while Jane Lynch is awesome, it's not enough of a draw to put up with the rest of the show.
Yeah. I feel the same way. Also, I love singing and dancing, but when everything sounds so studio-cut and reverbed up, it's just not that exciting to me.
Are you saying that you dont like cat, or kids, or your digestive issues. Or are you saying that you dont like cats digestive issues or kids digestive issues. This is unclear. Its a shame either way, because your the only person that will listen to all my poop problems.
Hahaha. I think I was saying that I don't care about your cat, or your kids, or your digestive issues. You can still tell me about them. But I probably will still not care.
me either. I have seen bits and pieces of episodes of Glee, and while Jane Lynch is awesome, it's not enough of a draw to put up with the rest of the show.
ReplyDeleteYeah. I feel the same way. Also, I love singing and dancing, but when everything sounds so studio-cut and reverbed up, it's just not that exciting to me.
ReplyDeleteAre you saying that you dont like cat, or kids, or your digestive issues. Or are you saying that you dont like cats digestive issues or kids digestive issues. This is unclear. Its a shame either way, because your the only person that will listen to all my poop problems.
ReplyDeleteHahaha. I think I was saying that I don't care about your cat, or your kids, or your digestive issues. You can still tell me about them. But I probably will still not care.
ReplyDeleteOh good, i had no intentions of stoppinig. You will here about all my poop.
ReplyDelete